- We hear you have some hidden talents! What is one thing most of your co-workers might not know about you?
Recently, I wrote a short film that debuted at my alma mater, UMass Dartmouth! It’s a very silly little film, but it was a lot of fun to write, and even more fun to get to watch people see and (hopefully) enjoy my work!
- What’s on the top of your travel bucket list?
I think I’d really enjoy spending time in Canada! Probably Toronto, but I’d also love to go to San Francisco or Greece.
- If you could immediately gain one skill, personal or professional, what would it be?
Photography/cinematography is my number one right now! I really love visual mediums, so I’d love to be able to take beautiful pictures or be able to shoot a movie on my own.
- What fictional family would you like to be a member of and why?
I would love to be a member of the Simpsons – maybe just a weird cousin, or the smart uncle or something like that, but I’d also happily be Bart Simpson for a few days.
- What is your go-to karaoke or sing-in-the-shower/belt-out-in-the-car song?
“You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon – it’s great! You get to say so many lovely poetic things!
- What’s your guilty pleasure binge TV/streaming service show?
For years, I watched a lot of MTV’s “Catfish.” I would sit and watch almost an entire season in one sitting, even though pretty much every episode is the same!
- What is the first album/CD/digital download you bought?
The first CD I remember buying was “American Idiot” by Green Day, in third grade! Probably not appropriate for an 8-year-old, but I seemed to enjoy it!
- What is the last thing you read for fun?
“The Curse of Camp Cold Lake” by RL Stine. It is a Goosebumps book, and very silly, but I’ve loved Goosebumps since I was a kind so it was a nice nostalgic experience!
- What’s your favorite holiday or family tradition?
Halloween is my favorite holiday, definitely! I love all things spooky and fall is my favorite season, so it’s a nice convergence.
- If you could time travel, would you go back in time or into the future? Any specific point in time you’d like to explore?
I would go back in time! I think I would thrive in the ’70s, probably in a smaller city like Baltimore or Seattle.